Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Lex Anteinternet: CliffsNotes of the Zeitgeist 157th Edition. Helipad.

Lex Anteinternet: CliffsNotes of the Zeitgeist 157th Edition. Press ...: Press Revolt. Today’s action revoking access for journalists from CNN, POLITICO, and MSNOW violates the First Amendment. The implications ex...

Huge

The video footage of the helipad unveiling reveals it to be huge.


I didn't really have an appreciation of its size  until I saw the video.

I really don't know what to make of the helipad.  In some ways it makes sense and it was well done.  I also think that the President doesn't need a giant Sikorsky helicopter and that all the prior Marine Corps 1 helicopters were gigantically overblown as well.  One of the smaller business helicopters would be plenty large enough, quite frankly.

They wouldn't have all the countermeasures, I know. Well, too freaking bad.  The President is supposed to be the chief executive of limited powers, not an emperor.  Flying around in an armored helicopter just gives that much more of a delusion of the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment